Helping you to online business success
My Top 5 Facebook Business Page Tips.
Creating a Facebook business or fan page is simple, but which tips will help it to work well? Don’t expect to create a page and then have a huge following instantaneously. My Facebook business page tips start with, build good content, make it easy to share, let people know about it and over-time the community will grow.
1. Give something useful.
If you want to build up some trust amongst your fans give away something beneficial. It could be a free webinar, a video, training tips, or something useful you have just discovered that would help others. All this helps to keep fans on your side by not overselling to them and scaring them away.
2. Target the right people.
Sometimes no matter what you do, your Facebook page just won’t grow and this could be because you’re targeting the wrong people. Understanding the demographic mix can help you decide if Facebook is worth it for your business. A great way to test the demographic of your niche is to go to Quantcast where it breaks everything down into geographical areas, gender, lifestyle, age, income and occupation.
3. Facebook Ads.
In the early stages of your business page, this is a great way of growing your fans. Use your ad to entice people to your page with an offer of some sort, then if you make this offer only available if they “like” your page it will quickly multiply the amount of fans you have and should only attract those that actually want the information.
4. Create a reveal page.
When users find your page, either from your ads or through a friend you can encourage them to become fans by having a welcome page that they have to “like” in return for some useful information or a giveaway. When they click the “like” button this reveals another page with the information on it. It’s simple to set up, just put ”static html” into the Facebook search bar and click on the logo with the white star and grey background from the list. You then need some html code for the boxes and you’re all set.
5. Events tab.
If you have something to announce like you’re giveaways or maybe a webinar to promote then the best way of reaching all your fans and grab their attention is by creating an event to highlight what you have to say. This will reach all your fans and gives you a good reason to stay in touch with them.
- I Just Got Fired And I Need An Online Income Like RIGHT NOW!
- Don’t Just Take My Word For It, Check Out These Guys Successes!
- You Buy, You Look For Support, They’re Gone, Right?
- Top Tips For Marketing Youtube Videos
- Stop Hedging Round Your Business And Start Doing What Makes You Money!
- 10 Entrepreneurial Skills Needed For Online Success
- Happy International Women’s Day To The Girls Rockin It Online.
- Check Out The New McLaren P1 At The Geneva Auto Show 2013
- Are You Thinking About Becoming An Entrepreneur?
- 5 Top Tips For Writing A Blog Post
- “I Want To Retire Early, But Can I Afford To?”
- One Of The Simplest Second Income Ideas Out There. Would You Like To Know What It Is?
- Does The Apple iWatch Worry Pebble And The Other Smart Watch Creators?
- How To Use H Tags In WordPress To Boost Blog Post Rankings.
- Copycat Amazon Resume Shows How Your Personal Brand Gets You Noticed.
- Article writing
- Business success tips
- earn extra cash working from home jobs
- entrepreneur ideas.
- home based business
- home based computer business opportunity
- home based internet businesses
- home business computer opportunity
- Home business ideas
- how to make some extra money
- lead generation ideas
- lead generation program
- legitimate ways to make extra money
- make extra money part time
- MLM marketing
- Network marketing business plan
- Personal development
- residual income business opportunity
- social media
- stay at home business
- targeted lead generation
- top home based businesses
- What you need to know
- work from home mlm business
- Work from home uk